Thursday, July 9, 2009

{Fireplace Unveiling}


I finally took a picture of the finished fireplace!!! Everyday, I tell myself I am going to take a picture when I get home from work, then I get into a project, a nap,... whatever and by the time I remember, its dark out and I don't love "flash pictures". Remeber,... my house is like a cave so there isn't much natural light anyway. This project was intended to brighten it up a little in that front room,.... what do you all think???
Before and After,... I think it turned out sweet, bright and cheery!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Jesse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I always love the look of painted brick.

    -Angie Coussirat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the fireplace redo! I'm such a chicken when it comes to painting brick...this gives me some inspiration for sure! THanks for stopping by and linking! -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crisp, white paint! It looks so fresh and pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete