Saturday, September 19, 2009

{It's That Time Again!!}


So this has been quite the year for weddings in our family!! Tom and I were engaged in February, 2008 and planned for an April, 2009 wedding. Tom's younger sister was engaged shortly after and planned for a May, 2009 wedding. Sudden news of Tom's older sisters engagement came about and she was married in February of 2009. These pictures are from Jessica's Bridal Shower, Tom's, Brothers, Fiancee.... wedding date, January, 2010!

YES!!! Your eyes were not deceiving you. That means that there have been (or will be) FOUR weddings in the course of a year. FOUR weddings, ONE family, TWELVE months! I swear, I'm not making it up!!! And since I know everyone is wondering, Tom is one of eight children,... yes, EIGHT. Mike, Tonry, Phil, Gina, Tom, Matt, Maria, Veronica. :) Its fun to be part of a BIG family!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's a lot of wedding planning for one family!

    ReplyDelete