Friday, September 18, 2009

{Practice, Practice.... Practice!}


I have been reading up on my Photography Class notes, testing, trying, practicing,... shooting away and this is a LOT harder than I thought it would be. I really need to just keep practicing I guess, but I am easily frustrated. I want to take a good shot the first time, in reality, I will take about 20 shots to get one or two good ones. Then I put the camera down and find something else to do. Hopefully it will come to me eventually! I know my teacher is anti editing, but I actually really like trying cool effects and actions on pictures to give them a totally different feel. Anyway, if anyone has any good tricks or tips, PLEASE leave me a comment! I'll take all the help I can get!
OH,... I also had an awesome delivery today from a fellow blogger!!! It is a beauty.... stay tuned to find out what it is and who sent it!! :)
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment