Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{Red Shoes & Homework..... Kinda}

Sooooo,.... I started my photography class last week, and my first "assignment" was to take the same picture with the same item, background, lighting,... etc., using different camera settings.
I asked a friend (avid shoe lover & ITPB regular) of mine what to photograph, what she would like to see on the blog. Naturally, SHOES!!!
These are my favorite pair of heels! Sassy and dirt cheap! I got them from Target and this is my SECOND pair! I wear them with everything, even if they don't "match". That's just how I roll.
I wore these babies for my engagement photo shoot and they were a big hit with the photographers, and ACTUALLY, they got a shot of just our dancin' feet! CUTE!
Anyway, back to the "assignment", we learned about ISO, F Stop and Shutter Speed, so I was SUPPOSED to change the camera settings and take the same picture like five times. I got a little side tracked, found the right setting and took like five different shots with the same camera settings. Again, it's just what I do, don't judge me. I wasn't a very good student in college either! :)
These last two images were a bit off on the settings so I edited them, just a little antique effect I found in iPhoto. They look pretty cute too. (Don't tell my teacher, he is anti editing). BUT these might just be the first real manual pictures I have taken since I got the camera! What do you guys think??

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GREAT JOB! See this pics are fabulous girl!!!!
    megan martin(aka anonnymous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE PICS! you are crazy gifted, Jessie. Way to go on furthering your edumaction!

    ReplyDelete