Thursday, October 8, 2009

{Fabric Punkins!!}

Uhhh,... HOW CUTE ARE THESE??? My husband and I went to his sisters house last Sunday to watch football. This translates into, eating a TON of food, Tom and his siblings watching football and Jessie working on SOME project. This time, it happened to be these adorable punkins! I love them! I still have a few to finish up, but they are so stinkin CUTE!

These are perfect to stay up all through Halloween and Thanksgiving!

If anyone is interested, I can post a tutorial of sorts, let me know??

5 comments:

  1. Yes, please on the tutorial of sorts! They're very cute little punkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE Jessie! THEY ARE stinkin cute!!!!!!! Megan M

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable – I love them!

    p.s. thanks for entering my oh hello friend giveaway the other week! :)

    ReplyDelete