Monday, December 7, 2009

{Santa Has Stopped in a Little Early}

Yummmmmy...
Seriously,.... how are you not drooling?!?!
Just LOOK at those polka dots!!!

Thanksgiving weekend I popped into Fat Quarter Shop and was taken over by the eye candy! I just LOVE shopping there! My packages always arrive so quickly and they are packaged so pretty, it makes online shopping even better (if that's possible). I snagged up several of the yellow/grey/black prints from the Summer Soiree fabric line designed by Paula Prass for Michael Miller. There is a grey damask by Dena Designs in there and the dots are Plain Jane Dumb Dots and Ta Dots. Some must haves!!

1 comment:

  1. oooh all those pretty fabrics!!! aren't the delicious. love paula prass and somehow when i have lost my impulse control i end up at the fat quarter shop

    ReplyDelete