Monday, December 28, 2009

{Holiday Aprons}



Little Samantha, Abby and Miss Holly all received matching hand made aprons this year for Christmas. Aunt Jessie (Moi) used a super cute little pattern,... and tried her best to follow it. I'm not sure why I have such a hard time following patterns and sewing directions. I don't have problems with quilt patterns, well, the easy ones. What??

Abby, she will be 5 in March, said very specifically that she wanted an apron. This is the niece that wanted to be "Cinderella in the clean-up dress". They all fit wonderfully and looked SO CUTE! I used some fabulous Cath Kidston fabric that I found on Etsy, I might just have enough left for ONE more apron!! :)



3 comments:

  1. Jessie, they're darling! Perfect, I would say! I love your taste in fabric choices on all your projects. These are no exception---very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always send your left overs to my baby girl! :) Thanks for the ornament! It's already on the tree. I thought we would be getting a lot of "Baby's 1st Christmas" stuff, but that's really her first ornament! I wish our trips overlapped... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, and can never fail with Cath fabric! Lori

    ReplyDelete