Sunday, February 7, 2010

{Please Don't Give Up On Me}

Hi all my lovely readers! I am SO sorry I haven't made much of an appearance recently. We have had a LOT going on the last couple weeks and I have sat down with the intention of posting updated info and pictures, and have just been so exhausted! I have fallen asleep several times with my computer in my lap!! So,... at the moment we are snowed in under about 26 or so inches of snow at my brother-in-laws house and I have been unable to get on my own computer to bring you any recent or snow pictures. PLEASE don't give up on me!! I will return shortly with regular blog updates! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and if you experienced any of the snow we are in Maryland right now, I hope you are safe!

XOXO
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment