Thursday, February 25, 2010

{Whoa!! Where Have You BEEN??}

Well, I wish I had something good to tell you, but I don't. I'm sorry,... I am a bad blogger! I have had NO motivation for several weeks. Not for sewing, blogging, photography, box making.... nothing! I don't get it,... does anyone else ever suffer from this?

I did manage to muster up the motivation to participate in the recent Craft Hope project, it really didn't take much, I mean how can you not feel good about helping kids? I gathered my knitting/crocheting friends/coworkers and together we made almost 20 scarves!! You can see pictured above(from left to right) Amy, Me, Val(not actually pictured) Dawn, Jessica. We fit in a photo shoot in the snow, pictures by Jamie. Thanks ladies, several kids will be warm in these beautiful scarves!
We're pretty goofy,... enjoy.


We even made it on the Craft Hope Blog!! We are SUPERSTARS!!

2 comments:

  1. Jessie- I always feel like that in Feb. Spring is coming! Danna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GOOD! Thanks Danna! Then there is hope for me.

    ReplyDelete