Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{Firefly Lane}


I just finished Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah last week,....... SO. GOOD. I definitely recommend it 100%. Here is the thing, it's a very emotional book, so if you are super sensitive or a big crier and can't handle it, this is not the book for you! You will be moved to tears, and not just because parts are sad.


I also recently read Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen which was also excellent. And here is a treat for any Twilight/New Moon movie lovers,..... you might want to read this one because Robert Pattinson is supposed to play the lead role in the Water For Elephants movie in 2011!!! (I always prefer to read the book before seeing the movie)

I am feeling great today! It's 6pm and it's SUNNY!!! My husband and I are about to take the pup out for a walk and snap some pictures.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment