Monday, April 12, 2010

{Magic Hour}

After reading Firefly Lane, and loving every minute of it.... and crying like a little baby, I decided I wanted to check out some more of her books. Go figure,... isn't that funny, I balled my eyes out.... I think I'll go back for more. :) Anyway, Magic Hour was very different. It was also a great story. Not quite as emotional as Firefly, but a really good read. NO spoiler alert, nothing you can't read on the back of the book, but it's about a little "wolf girl" as they refer to her in the book, that appears at the edge of the woods in Washington state. It goes through her therapy and all the people involved trying to find her family and eventually their discovery of what happened to the little girl. Very good,... check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment