Monday, July 5, 2010

{Happy 4th of July}

Okay, okay, it's the 5th, I know,.... so I'm a little late, what's new? (just ask any of my friends and family when they receive their Birthday cards,.... IF they receive them. Ooops)

Anyway, that's a whole other story. We went down to the water for the fireworks this year and spent several hours hanging out with family, friends, food, wine, and,... of course,... fireworks.
As you can see, I haven't quite figured out how to photograph fireworks, but what can you do?? Just to give you an idea, I took about 40 pictures of the fireworks and these few turned out the best,... yikes! In real life, they were beautiful. :)



I thought the picture below was just pretty cool. We were on a deck on the Inner Harbor in Baltimore and there are these built in misters with lights which all the kids were in Heaven with. I snapped a picture of it and just thought it turned out neat. (No editing was done)
I hope everyone had a fun & safe Fourth of July with friends family and good food. (It's MONDAY and I'm off work!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment