Sunday, October 23, 2011

{It's Fall!}

barn collage

FINALLY! I thought the heat would NEVER end! We spent a few days in Maryland with family and friends last week. It was nice to see everyone and introduce Cash to some of his Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents,.... etc.

We spent a day at the pumpkin patch and saw:

Barn
Barns filled with little animals!

Cotton
Cotton that I wanted to take right out of the ground and bring home with me.

Donkey
Pumpkins, of course, and more animals.

Turkey


Me & my boy
Here we are!!

Girls (and Cash)
Cash loved being surrounded by all of his girls,... Aunts, Cousin and Grandmom.

Snuggles
Sweet baby snuggles for Aunt Veronica.

Cash was so good in Maryland! He enjoyed being a social butterfly and spending the night at his Aunt & Uncle's house!

We did have quite the disastrous flight home. Cash was wonderful, but a 3 hour flight turned into 7 hours when the nasty weather diverted us to Houston and we weren't allowed to get off the plane! UGH,... cramped, stale air, getting home after 2am,... Cash was a trooper. I was cranky as hell!

Pumpkin Collage

I also went out with my sister-in-law, a few weeks ago, to some markets. Pumpkins galore!!

Pumpkins


Veggies


Pumpkins


Autumn collage


punkin collage

That's all for now,... lots to catch up on though! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment