Saturday, March 31, 2012

{Just A Little Photo Shoot}

C

A few weeks ago I found this really cool place to take pictures. I want to go back everyday. It's so pretty. We went to brunch one Sunday morning then headed out to take pictures of Cash. He is growing SO fast!

Gorgeous

I don't think it's possible to have more beautiful eyes than this little boy right here.

Eggs


My favorite

This started out as pictures of Cash and a lady showed up and asked if we wanted a family picture. While I hadn't really planned for family portraits that day, but I LOVE how this turned out!

Grass


Grass


Second Fav

It's FRIDAY!!! (12:09, so I guess technically, it's Saturday) Any awesome weekend plans? I am going to try to hunt down a ladder. I have been looking for an antique ladder like this to display my quilts in my sewing room and at the Dallas Flea. SO, it looks like Cash and I are headed to First Monday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment