Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{The Dallas Flea}

Dallas Flea, April 2012

This is Paper Box Quilt Co. at The Dallas Flea!  Believe it or not, this was the only picture I took, it was SO busy!  We started set up sometime in the 6am hour.  I'm not sure of the actual time, I think I was still asleep.  Doors opened at 9am and we had a steady flow of people all day until we shut it down at 4pm.  Sales were OKAY,... not great, but not terrible.  Will I do it again?  Probably.  The next Flea is in September, so maybe I'll do great then!

Right now I am working on photographing anything left from the flea and getting it listed in my Etsy shop.  I'll keep you updated, but stop on over anyway and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job creatively displaying everything, Jessie!....Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete