Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Hi......}

Bluebonnets

It's kind of a thing in Texas to round up your kiddos and go trample our beautiful state flowers for a photo opp.  (Illegal?  I think it may be....)  But man, it sure is awesome!

One a side note, I was really enjoying the ease of creating collages in Picnik and as you may or may not know, Picnik is NO MORE!  SO, do any of you use a free website for creating collages quickly and easily?  That's the name of the game folks,... QUICKLY/EASILY.  Let me know your thoughts.

I'll be back with a Dallas Flea update, promise ;)

3 comments:

  1. PicMonkey is creating a buzz, but the collage tool isn't up and going yet, last I checked. They have some cool free (for now) features for enhancing photos. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....Your little guy is so adorable in the flowers. It's California poppies around here, and I've seen quite a few pictures of them being sweetly crushed, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cuteness has to STOP! Holli

    ReplyDelete